11 players represented by LTA Agency will be in action in UEFA Women’s Champions League round of 16 first leg today and tomorrow. The return leg will be played on October 31st and November 1st
– Atletico de Madrid of Amanda Sampedro and Alex Chidiac will face the German powerhouse VFL Wolfsburg, the last season finalists. The Spanish champions beat Manchester City 3-1 on aggregate in the round of 32.
– Line Røddik’s Ajax will face Olympique Lyonnais (the current holders). Line helped Ajax in the two legs of the round of 32 as they won 4-1 on aggregate against Sparta Praha.
– Vicky Losada’s FC Barcelona will face Glasgow City. FC Barcelona defeated BIIK Kazygurt 4-3 on aggregate in the round of 32 in which Vicky played 90 minutes of the second leg.
– Paris Saint-Germain of Irene Paredes, Signe Bruun and Emma Berglund will face Linköping. Signe scored a goal in the first leg of the round of 32 against St. Pölten. Irene captained the team in both legs in which PSG defeated their opponents 6-1 on aggregate.
– Chelsea of Hedvig Lindahl and Maria Thorisdottir will face Fiorentina. In the round of 32, Chelsea stunned SFK 2000 11-0 on aggregate. Hedvig helped Chelsea as she kept a clean sheet in the second leg (6-0), while Maria played the two legs and scored a goal in the first one.
– FC Rosengård of Caroline Seger and Lisa Marie Utland will face Slavia Praha tomorrow. Both players featured in the two legs of the round of 16 against Ryazan in which FC Rosengård won 3-0 on aggregate.